The Interactive Media & Games Division within USC’s School of Cinematic Arts is seeking an adjunct faculty member in the field of Interactive Media and Games with a specialty in user testing.
We are looking for a working professional with experience in user testing in either the independent or AAA video game space. Our program is a vibrant and exciting community of designers, scholars and researchers, committed to the advancement of the digital arts, and it is situated within a larger school dedicated to the craft of storytelling and user experience from diverse perspectives.
The position will teach user testing courses at the undergraduate level, with a focus on user testing fundamentals and user experience.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Experience teaching or mentoring students in user testing.
– 3+ years working on video games or interactive media in user testing.
– Good communication skills, project planning, and professional rigor and ethics.
– Master’s Degree in Game Design or a related field.
– 7+ years aworking on video games or interactive media in user testing.
– Experience teaching graduate and undergraduate classes in user testing.
The core salary range for this position is $32- $38 per hour. This is an adjunct position.
When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state and local laws, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
Apply on this job post