The Application Developer Analyst, Architect will be responsible for SP platform design to testing applications and site modifications. The Application Developer Analyst, Architect will be expected to be involved in every step of the Site collection development process. This involves creating site collections and site collections prototypes (test environments), evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications for specific departments/customer. Will design and create complex and sophisticated solutions utilizing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 or SharePoint 2010, Windows SharePoint Foundation and SharePoint Designer, SP Online, Office 365, PowerBI, PowerApps as well as various other .NET components. This position will also be responsible to produce documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures relating to each application. This documentation would also cover the installation and maintenance of application software as well as guidelines and standards that should be adhered to. Responsible for providing software design/architecture, technical solutions and business solutions. Working with all departments across all aspects of technology projects surrounding App development. Responsible for design development of common components, services and frameworks to be used by the Keck Medical Center of USC
In addition, the Application Developer Analyst, Architect will lead application projects and publishes consistent project updates to business stakeholders and IT leadership and coordinates project work with team members, department teams and third-party software development providers. As needed, this position will mentor and guide team members with best practices for Application development and support and will work collaboratively with other team members to foster an environment of respect, open communication and cross functional expertise.
The annual base salary range for this position is $133,120 – $233,910. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
o Minimum 12 years of relevant business if no Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 4 years in an IS healthcare setting
• Minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations (from scoping/planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, go-live and support)
• Back-end Coding experience required
• Good organization skills with ability to prioritize multiple activities in a rapidly changing environment
• Strong customer service focus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
• LA City Fire and Safety Certification. If no certification upon hire, must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
Apply on this job post