The USC Keck School of Medicine – Alzheimer Therapeutic Research Institute (ATRI), located in San Diego, California, is an academic institute comprised of an expert panel of scientific collaborators, committed to advancing the development of new treatments for Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) through innovative clinical trials.
The ATRI is seeking a dependable and detail-oriented Project Specialist to support the ATRI Biomarker team specifically with the daily processing of supply management and in addition, managing the implementation, maintenance and closeout of Alzheimer’s disease clinical trials at multiple national and international ATRI clinical trial study sites.
Responsibilities of the Project Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the procurement and distribution of supplies and other materials necessary for the successful conduct of the trial
- Utilizing and maintaining spreadsheets and other systems to track and disseminate information necessary for the effective oversight of clinical trial sites and study activities
- Drafting communications and advising clinical trial sites in a manner consistent with study procedures and ICH-GCP (Good Clinical Practices) guidelines
- Drafting, facilitating the review of, and distributing study materials such as source documents, procedures manuals, training certificates, etc.
- Organizing and filing essential documents consistent with the study protocol’s Trial Master File
- Facilitating teleconferences, meetings and training sessions
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational capabilities, excellent written and oral communications skills, and demonstrated ability to support clinical trials or similar research activities.
Two years of experience is preferred.
Location: San Diego, CA
The hourly rate range for this position is $28.31 – $35.12. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
Additional Education Requirements
Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
Directly related education and experience to be able to advise on project procedures and analysis techniques.
Apply on this job post