The Sr CRM Analyst – Salesforce will work with business/clinical owners, internal IT stakeholders, vendors, and Keck Medicine leadership to design, develop, implement and make operational Keck’s HealtheCRM (Salesforce) system including Health Cloud and Marketing Cloud. The Sr CRM Analyst will use Salesforce expert knowledge and work closely with business users to define and analyze problems and figure out the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions. This resource will identify and document information technology design specifications based on analysis/assessment of end user needs and generate need-gap analysis. This resource will also define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements and work with Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs. The Sr CRM Analyst will function as the Salesforce Administrator ensuring data integrity, maintaining system security, managing software updates, extracting, analyzing and transforming data, facilitating user/vendor communication and managing implementations on the Salesforce platform. The Sr CRM Analyst also understands the functional workflow and processes of the enterprise end users and maintains system functionality and design in support of workflow efficiency and user/department productivity.
• Customer Service: Addresses customer questions, concerns, enhancement requests, communicates clearly with customers, handles services problems and tickets politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedures, utilizes problem solving skills, maintains pleasant and professional image. Customers may include both internal department users, vendors, and peers within IS.
• Team Work and Project Management: Helps team leader/manager/director to establish project goals, milestones and procedures, Works on projects throughout the organization, monitors and reports on project task progress, and involved in multiple projects. Leads small/medium projects and facilitate team and cross-functional meetings; uses planning skills to manage and complete work efforts on time and on budget for projects.
• Solution Design and Development: Analyze events, documentation, requirements and needs to design and develop solutions to solve problems and/or meet organization’s needs. Helps formulate scope and objectives. Utilizes critical analytical and problem solving skills to arrive at recommendations and proposes solutions to department leaders.
• Performance Improvement/Transformation/Innovation: Demonstrates an ongoing understanding of and actively participates in performance improvement activities, identifies and proactively pursues business transformation, uses innovation to enhance/solve current system and business workflow problems on the Salesforce platform. Act as a subject matter expert for department functions in relationship to implementing and managing the solution. Searches for and identifies alternative and/or innovative solutions to technical problems.
• Technical Skills and Industry Knowledge: Assist and participate in with system activities both project and operational support-related, understands application build, design, and technical infrastructure, maintains knowledge up-to-date, is a technical resource for others, follows technology practices and standards (i.e. ITIL). Knowledgeable of industry best practices, conventions and regulations as well as emerging and evolving technologies with respect to the CRM environment.
• Reports & Analytics: Generate both standard and ad hoc reports related to the CRM solution. Ability to design and assist in developing non-standard/custom reports as required. Analyze data in order to support business requests/requirements when needed.
• Training: Trains new/current staff members on applicable systems/applications. Responsible for working with customer and/or vendors with training on new systems being implemented and rolled out for use in the departments.
• Other Duties and On-Call: Ability to fulfil On-Call requirements and other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5 years Minimum 5 years experience with the Salesforce platform either as a Salesforce Admin and/or Salesforce Developer Business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution design and implementation in a healthcare environment
• Data management capabilities
• Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
• Project management experience
• Good organization skills with ability to prioritize multiple activities in a rapidly changing environment
• Strong customer service focus
• Knowledge of Cerner Millenium products (i.e. HealtheIntent) preferred
• Agile experience a plus preferred
• Lightning, Apex experience preferred
• Life Safety Training (LA City) If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
• Job Relevant Salesforce admin certification preferred
The annual base salary range for this position is $95,680.00 – $158,230.00. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
Apply on this job post