As an integrated part of the department, this position provides coordination of office flow and activities. Offers support in coordinating and maintaining files and data activities in an efficient manner. Provides clerical support to the department staff.
The Office Coordinator, Transformation supports the Systems Due Diligence Office (“Transformation Office”) in furtherance of the mission, vision, and strategic goals of the Keck Medical System by supporting departmental operational activities and with administrative support tasks, including, but not limited to, scheduling meetings, managing and creating print materials, answering phone calls, filing and saving documents, and creating presentations. The role will assist multiple staff in the Transformation Office as well as the office of the Chief Clinical Officer.
- Coordinate and schedule complex workgroups across different departments in the health system
- Manage and maintain print materials for community physician recruitment
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers in relaying information in a timely manner. Receive all calls in a professional manner.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and tables, utilizing functions (formulas) and manipulating the data to retrieve desired information.
- Greets and assists customers by providing them with the information needed, contacting appropriate staff members to assist them, or taking messages for the staff.
- Order and maintain office supplies; assist in care and maintenance of department equipment.
- Responsible for composition, typing, proofing and appropriately disseminating a variety of materials, e.g., correspondence, memos, reports, etc. pertinent to the functions of the transformation office as directed
- Responsible for coordination and confirmation of travel arrangements, including lodging and airline and/or automobile reservations, preparation of travel authorization forms and expense reports as directed.
- Responsible for functioning as liaison between the integration office, key members of the Keck Medicine Team, Faculty and staff, as well as representatives from institutions we are affiliated or pursuing affiliation with
- Provides administrative/secretarial support to the Integration Team. Participates in the preparation of special projects and performs diverse administrative and secretarial functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Req High school or equivalent
- Req 2 years Coordinator or administrative assistant experience
- Req Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with strong ability to multi-task required.
- Req Experience with creating presentations.
- Req Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and competent keyboarding is required.
- Req Transcription and mathematical aptitude.
- Req Ability to maintain confidential information required.
- Req Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (including the ability to speak, read and write English proficiently.)
- Pref Bachelor’s degree In a related field.
- Pref Graphic design and print production skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Pref Experience with data analysis and trending.
- Req Fire Life Safety Training (LA City) If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
The hourly rate range for this position is $22.00 – $34.18. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
Apply on this job post