The Physician provides Direct and Indirect Patient Care and other related work as required by CMO at USC Culinary Health Center.
The annual base salary range for this position is $191,360.00- $315,744.00. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
• MD or DO
• 1 Year. 2 Years preferred.
• Ability to provide diagnostic treatment and counseling services through virtual and in-person visits.
• Ability to analyze situations and take effective action.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact with physicians, nurses, other staff, students, etc.
• Possess a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism.
• Current valid license/certification to practice medicine in the state of Nevada
• Board of Pharmacy
• DEA certificate
• BLS Provider card from the American Heart Association.
• Board certified with current certificate in specialty area.
Apply on this job post